Make your Own Logo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

14 Responses to “Make your Own Logo”

1. kevin says:

That's a nice tips for logo design, your tips is very helpful those who want to be logo designer, after read it, can make a good logo design, It is very good and informative ! Thanks for sharing nice information.

2. dimitar says:

Please give me an idea for a logo of a company that deals with the packaging of granular products.
    -What should the logo.
    -An idea for color.
    And program that I can do my logo.WEB or something else to download.
    please and thanks 😀

I’d be happy to help. The program I would use for logo creation, because it is free, is Gimp. If you send me the name of the company, I can provide you with more exact advice from there.

As per color, that is normally a color special to the client. Right now muted tones and shadow effects are really popular. Send me the name and I’ll provide better advice.

Thanks

3. mary says:

Hello
    we are trying to start our own business and we are looking for a logo how can you help us with that
    we will be a graphic design company/signs /flyer/ all marketing materials plus website design and developments
    that a general idea
    we want a creative name that be a brand later on.
    Thanks
    Mary

I made a giant marketing tutorial here Marketing Plan. I go over numerous topics and provide the tools I used when I worked in marketing.

Creating a logo is done how I demonstrated in this article. Most people I know look at hundreds of great logos. Figure out what they think may work for them. Then they craft a new logo from the ideas that are generated. I’ve created well over a hundred logos and that is the process. If you have any other questions send me a note.

Thanks
      Derek

4. Musa says:

Hey, pls can you help me design a logo for my new clothing company. I need help with this.

I can answer any questions you have

• Tonya says:

Hi, I am starting a new business and really need a logo. My company is Gossip Girl Boutique. I know there is the basic logo the show uses but I want something of my own. I sell bling jewelry, a new sporting line of bling, trendy accesories and hot new items no one else carries. Gossip, sort of like a secret that every one wants to know about except the only elite know. Sort of a special place so if your not on trend you would not know.

5. tommie says:

Read your article on doing my own logo, and it is great. I am a clothing designer that re-designs already used clothing. Kinda like before & after. My company name is Chosen Generation Fashions. What I want to know is it necessary to have a picture in my logo or can it just be the name. Any suggestions are gladly welcome. Thanks for your reply.

I’m glad you enjoyed it 🙂 You could definitely just use a name if the font contributes to help the consumer understand your brand. That is done very often. The most recognizable brand in the world is Coca Cola and it just uses a script font

6. Ashish says:

I want to make logo for my company. I work for SAB infotech. (SAB = Solution for All Business). we develop software. I am design a logo for software developer company. how should I proceed ? please help me.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Make Own Logo, Font Logo, Design a Free Logo | New Think Tank -- Topsy.com - [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by New Justin, Derek Banas. Derek Banas said: @Hosselo Here are 600 more…