How to Get Twitter Followers with a Click

YouTube Preview Image
Yesterday I promised I would create an easy way for you to add at least 1000 Twitter Followers in a week. Today I deliver on that promise. You can dramatically increase your number of followers on Twitter by just clicking on any of the links in my Blog Roll, which is at the bottom of my right sidebar.

A Warning First

• Do not try to follow more than 200 people per day
  • Don’t spam your new follower’s to death
  • Read your direct message’s or you will lose follower’s
  • If you don’t follow these rules you may get banned on Twitter
  • Twitter was made to make it easy for people to inform other’s, not to blitz them with advertising
  • Some of the people I have you follow swear. If you have a problem with that don’t do this.

The Idea!

Many people asked me how to increase the number of people that follow them on Twitter. See there is proof I’ll do tutorial’s on what ever you guys and gals want. So I hypothesized that the people that follow the most people would more than likely follow me if I followed them. The list of 1000 Best Twitter Followers can be found here.

I was right. Not only did they follow though, but:

• Because they saw I followed them, they put me on list’s as a great follower
  • They posted my Twitter name everywhere @newthinktank
  • Other people I didn’t follow started following me
  • Once I followed these new followers my name continued to spread
  • I did all this by subscribing to just the first 300 top followers, and not all 1000

Here Are the Links

If you couldn’t find the link’s you should click to follow people, here they are in order:

I hope this helps you a ton. If you have any questions leave them below. If you want me to cover something I haven’t yet, comment below.

Here to Serve

Think Tank

16 Responses to “How to Get Twitter Followers with a Click”

1. hockeydino says:

Twitter has a limit (at least for me) at 2000 following. They increase the amount you can follow once you get more followers.

I’ve been dead in the water for a while. Tweetml doesnt fix this problem.

I hit the same wall. I’m wondering if Twitter is really worth the hassle or not? Almost all my visitor’s come from YouTube and unless you blanket Twitter with Tweet’s I doubt anyone is even seeing them? Recent stat’s state that 82% of American’s know about Twitter, but only 7% use it. That doesn’t bode well for Twitter’s future. I’ll continue to use it, but I won’t use it as my main way to pull people to my site.

Thanks for the comment!

2. Kryptos says:

Hi. wery helpfull guide. but can you update list of followers?

Sorry the Tweet site shut down my account because so many people were using this trick there. You can still find others who have lists of the top followers there though.

3. Cristo Leon says:

Tweepml just die? or is it just me?

4. I can’t seem to load the tweepML link, please help!

5. Johnny boy says:

Can You Link Me To A Get More Followers Website , Becuase the other One Gone .

6. Yasmin says:

when i click to view 100 followers it says it could not find tweepml.org help me please?

7. cracksonthewall says:

i tried to do all this but the tweepml.org says that it doesnt exist or that internet explore doesnt reconize it. did tweepml.org go down