Best Soup for Dieting

VegetablesI get requests for recipes that helped me lose 80 ponds in 5 months. Today I present a delicious soup that will help you lose weight. It is called Leek Soup and it is low in calories, sodium and fat. Plus it is Delicious and easy to make.

If you want additional information on my diet, it is 100% free and available here The Diet Nutritional Plan. It was created from nutrition text books, and it allows you to eat a lot of food that is good for you, but also tastes good. On with the recipe!

The Leek Soup Recipe

• Clean and then chop 4 medium sized leeks
  • Turn a large pasta pot on high
  • Add 1 Tbs of Olive Oil
  • Add 2 Tbs of chopped Garlic
  • Add chopped Leeks
  • Cook down for 4 minutes, while stirring
  • Add 1 medium, peeled potato (microwaved for 3 1/2 min)
  • Add rinsed 15oz can of Chick Peas
  • Add 2 cups low cal & sodium Chicken Stock
  • Simmer on high for 12 minutes
  • Pepper to taste
  • Blend everything in a blender

Delicious healthy meal in less than 20 minutes.

If you have any questions or comments, leave them below.

Till Next Time

Think Tank

8 Responses to “Best Soup for Dieting”

1. Mike Joes says:

Its Amazing to See a Person with such Multiple talents. You Can Teach, train, Sell, Hypnotise, do demographics and COOK!!! Is their anything Left ??? I rarely follow any blogs, this is the first time i m coming back to some site and where i m sure i’ll le

I’m glad you like it. I’m not sure I explained myself properly, but I’d make you a WordPress theme FOR FREE. It is very easy to do. One of the reasons I continue to add to the site is because of nice comments like yours.

2. Mike Joes says:

Thanks alot Derek for your offer. I’ll Surely be taking your help/advice for one of my Projects. Will get in touch with you soon 🙂

Glad to help! Thanks for the donation by the way. I was actually going to take that down the other day. Don’t feel obligated to do that. All I ever ask anyone to do is post their favorite articles on delicious, stumbleupon or reddit. Pass along any help you need. I’m going to focus on Flash for a little bit because I’ve received so many requests for a Flash cartoon animation tutorial. Thanks

3. Lindsey says:

You are so awesome! I found your body language tutorial through StumbleUpon and got hooked on your blog. Thanks for all the amazing tutorials! =)

I’m very glad you like them 🙂 If there is anything specific you’d like me to cover just request a tutorial. Thanks for the nice comment

4. Diane says:

Well, I made your leek soup today and I really wasn’t sure If, I would like it. I never had a leek. Not, only me but my husband and son like it. Going to try you veg and bean burgers next.
    Thanks