Posted by Derek Banas
on Oct 23, 2010 in Investing
| 0 comments
In this video I finish off my Financial Statements Video Tutorial with a ton of examples. I specifically cover the following topics:
- How Financial Statements are Effected when the Cost of Inventory Changes
- First In First Out versus Last In First Out Inventory Usage
- How to Use and Read a Cash Flow Statement
- How to Treat Fixed Assets and What they are
- How to Handle Depreciation of Fixed Assets
This tutorial was fun to put together. Thanks to Anne and Kara for suggesting that I create it. I think I succeeded in explaining the basics of Financial Statements in an understandable way.
If you have any questions or comments leave them below. If you want me to do a future tutorial on a specific topic, leave it below as well!
Till Next Time