All My Video Tutorials

YouTube LogoWell hello Internet! I have done 260 Video Tutorials on YouTube over the last year. This video will allow you access to all of them in one place.

I started off trying to provide job training, but along the way it has gone in numerous directions based off of your tutorial requests.

Not only do I have numerous videos on programming and web programming, but I’ve also spent a lot of time on:

• Psychology
  • Advanced Sales Techniques
  • A Diet that Helped me Lose 80 Pounds
  • Investment Knowledge you Won’t See Any Where
  • Advanced Personality Tests
  • Extreme Negotiation Techniques

And, a Ton more…

Leave your video requests below and you’ll be featured in a future tutorial 🙂

8 Responses to “All My Video Tutorials”

1. Jerry says:

Can you write pagination script when a user enters a query for a specific item in a database, it will display the results and paginate? I have seen many pagination scripts, but they only cover querying and displaying the complete database.

I have tried to write a script for this, and it will display the first set of results, but when I click on the next page there are no results returned.

Yes I’ll do a tutorial on that. It’s actually pretty easy. You just need to pass in the URL a variable that states which results to show. So if you wanted the second set of results to show you’d pass

2. karthik says:

Wat is the video capturing the tool you use?

3. Randy says:

Do you have a link that will allow me to download and print the source code for your Java tutorials? I am finding that your video tutorials for Java are the best I have found but when I go to the next video you have changed the class LessonSeven to LessonEight and I can’t seem to rename the class or get the code in that class. Thanks

All of the code is available under every video. I’ll eventually make one big Java tutorial and then combine all of the files in a zipped archive. It is all free to use in anyway

4. NYPrince says:

Hi how are you? Do you think you can put together a Ruby on Rails tutorial?