Posted by Derek Banas
on Jun 9, 2011 in Investing
| 10 comments
Ever since I started this site, I’ve received hundreds of requests to explain Quantitative Easing and the US Economic Crisis.
I held off covering the topic until I gathered enough facts on what is wrong with the Economy as a whole. What I discovered was shocking!
In this video, I’ll show you just how bad the US Economy is. This is the fault of political figures from both parties.
I specifically will show you how:
- Banks robbed the US during the Quantitative Easing Process
- Federal Reserve spent $2.74 Trillion and got nothing in return
- The bottom 90% of Americans have had their wealth stolen
- US allowed Income Inequality to go so wrong
- Banks are gambling in unregulated markets now (High Frequency Trading)
- This recession compares to the depression
- We can fix things
And, much more…
US Economic Crisis
FRB Survey of Consumer Finances
Analysis of FRB Survey of Consumer Finances
US Labor Trends
Income, Poverty, andHealth Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009
Federal Reserve Bank Presentation on the Depression
Taxes and Income Inequality
US Census Data
My Raw Data from the Above Sources
These are Excel files that contain everything I researched for this tutorial. You can download and zoom to your hearts content.