US Economic Crisis

The FedEver since I started this site, I’ve received hundreds of requests to explain Quantitative Easing and the US Economic Crisis.

I held off covering the topic until I gathered enough facts on what is wrong with the Economy as a whole. What I discovered was shocking!

In this video, I’ll show you just how bad the US Economy is. This is the fault of political figures from both parties.

I specifically will show you how:

• Banks robbed the US during the Quantitative Easing Process
  • Federal Reserve spent $2.74 Trillion and got nothing in return
  • The bottom 90% of Americans have had their wealth stolen
  • US allowed Income Inequality to go so wrong
  • Banks are gambling in unregulated markets now (High Frequency Trading)
  • This recession compares to the depression
  • We can fix things

And, much more…

US Economic Crisis

FRB Survey of Consumer Finances

Analysis of FRB Survey of Consumer Finances

US Labor Trends

Income, Poverty, andHealth Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009

Federal Reserve Bank Presentation on the Depression

Taxes and Income Inequality

US Census Data

My Raw Data from the Above Sources

These are Excel files that contain everything I researched for this tutorial. You can download and zoom to your hearts content.

Taxes Paid

10 Responses to “US Economic Crisis”

1. Wes says:

Looking forward to watching this one… Much about trade deficits and the abuse of free trade?

I mainly focus on the dangers of income inequality. I try to point out statistics that I don’t believe many people know about. I’ll cover global trade issues in the future.

2. Wes says:

Good video. I’m staring to hear more talk of the solutions you mention being talked about in the main stream news. Thats a step in the right direction. Still going to get worse before it gets better.

The real solution is something that is never brought up. The US must reinstitute the estate tax. We have lost over a trillion dollars of tax revenue since it’s been repealed. It only benefits the top .06% of people in the country. I’ll show tons of charts on this very soon

3. Josh says:

finally a video that explains it all. It’s really strange how many ignorant people are out there “knowledge is power”. \m/

Most Americans have lost belief in politicians and feel powerless to change anything. When the next financial collapse occurs I think they’ll wake up? Sadly this whole system has become so corrupted violence will probably prevail in the end

4. Mitchel says:

Can you point me to where exactly you found the number you have for how much the different percentages pay in taxes, specifically the numbers on slide 32. I know it says they come from Federal Reserve Board of Consumer Affairs and the U.S. Census, but I have looking for these numbers briefly and can’t find them. I would like to use them in future discussions. Could you help me find them exactly?