One of my favorite meals can be prepared in no more than 15 minutes. And, if you want to fool people into thinking you are a great cook, this recipe is for you!
The mixture of artichokes, mint, and lemon make for an incredibly fresh taste. Then I add the parmesan and heavy cream for richness.
This truly is an amazing dish and who can beat making such a delicious meal for 6 in less than 15 minutes?
12 oz Farfalle (Bow Tie) Pasta (Boiled 10 – 12 min)
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 2 TB Fresh Thyme (1 TB Dried Thyme)
- 6 oz Canned Artichokes in Water Chopped
- 1 TB Garlic
- Add Above to Pan Cook for 2 Minutes
- Add Juice from Artichoke Container Cook 1 1/2 min
- 1 TB Lemon Juice Cook 1 min
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 TB Dried Mint
- 5 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese (Stir till melted)
- Combine with Farfalle
Leave any questions below and if you liked this video share it
Till Next Time