WordPress Shopping Cart 2

Wordpress Shopping CartHere I show you how to properly set all of the settings for our WordPress Shopping Cart. If you missed part 1 check out WordPress Shopping Cart Tutorial.

All of the possible settings for the WP E-Commerce Plugin are covered in the tutorial below. It’s awesome and completely useable even in its completely free form.

The theme I made for this tutorial is also available for free here Shopping Cart Theme Files.

If you have any questions leave them below. If you like articles like this feel free to share

That makes me happy 🙂

Till Next Time

Think Tank

8 Responses to “WordPress Shopping Cart 2”

1. Titi says:

Thanks for awasome tutorials. This site is completely cool. I learn much from you derek, cause i newbie for designing web or blog. Right now iam still learn from your video.

Stick with it. It’s not that hard to learn new languages after you learn one. Web design is mostly HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Master those and you’ll be able to do most anything

2. Rohit Ayare says:

Hi, Derek your doing a great job doing this video’s 🙂

I have one Question related to WordPress, I have added few custom fields in the default wordpress registration form, the Problem is that i want to show these feilds as columns in the WordPress Default users lists i.e. the view that is on the users.php

Also the Custom fields in the Edit Profile Page

Please Help me achieve the same or do share any related info that would help me do the above functionality

Rohit Ayare

Hi Rohit, Tahnk you very much. I’m going to add this feature to the shopping cart. I’m testing the security right now. The hook you need to use is show_user_profile. Then you test that the admin is logged in and start pulling the extra user data. I’ll finish it as soon as possible

3. nico says:

Mister Derek,

I come form Holland.Thanks for your good explanation. I have a lote of inspiration when i looking the tutorials. I am a newbie in WordPress. If you have more time, can you also do a tutorial about the plugin woocommerce with WordPress. Thanks.

Hello Jaycop 🙂 When I was deciding on what shopping cart I wanted to use I chose WP E-Commerce because it was less expensive and still did everything I needed it to do. For example I often need to provide for shipping for USPS, UPS and FedEx. With WP E-Commerce I could do that for just $25. With Woocommerce I would have to pay $150.

Woocommerce seems to look better, but it was also much harder to edit the themes with it. As you saw in this tutorial, I easily changed the theme for WP E-commerce. When it comes down to it, it is all about personal preference, but these are just 2 reasons why I choose what I did.

4. Any advice how to make a csv file? I can search on google, but I trust you 🙂