Years ago my wife told me we should try a recipe called Fish Pie! I immediately thought this is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.
But, I tried it and it was amazingly good! It is also extremely easy to make.
The traditional recipe normally contains numerous types of fish, but I prefer to stick with any meaty white fish. Actually a fish that has a subtle flavor seems to work best.
Either way the recipe follows. Tell me what you think?
If you like videos like this tell Google
To make me extra happy, feel free to share it
- 5 Regular Sized Potatoes
- 6 oz Spinach
- 1 1/2 Cups Onion
- 1/2 Cup Carrot
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 5 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 2 TB Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- Seasoning you put in mashed potatoes
- Boil 5 potatoes till they break apart easily
- Microwave spinach for 1 1/2 minutes and drain
- Fry onion and carrot for 4 minutes in 2 TB of olive oil
- Add heavy cream, lemon juice, mustard, parsley and cheese
- Cook until melted
- Chop fish fillets into 1 inch chunks
- Combine with spinach in a pyrex container
- Dump cheese sauce over the fish and spinach
- Mash the potatoes and spoon over the fish and cheese
- Cook 30 minutes at 450 degrees