New Personality Test

Personality TestA few years ago I built a personality test based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. My aim was to make a personality test that worked, but also was easy to use.

Over time many people have asked me to improve a few things with that original test. I can finally say that I fixed everything.

Below you will find a presentation with all of the questions, an answer sheet,

updated reports for all 16 personality types and much more.

Personality Test Questions

Yes I know there are many questions here, but to get the most accurate results you need to answer them. The answer sheet for this quiz, follows the questions. Download the personality test here.

Personality Test Quiz Sheet

Here is your quiz sheet. Fill out your answers from left to right. Then you have to add up your results at the bottom of the sheet. If you score an equal amount in both columns in a column, pick the second or right letter option.

Personality Quiz Sheet

Personality Type Reports

You can download every report at once for free here! (Scribd No Longer Provides Free Downloads)

Now that you have your 4 letter personality code, it is time to get your report. Yes, I know everyone else charges for this stuff. My reports however are free.

If you like articles like this share it

If you think this article is worth while tell Google

Duty Seekers

Jumping Bean Report

COUNSELOR

Counselor Report

DREAMERS

Dreamer Report

Zipped Archive

33 Responses to “New Personality Test”

1. Ray says:

I think I might’ve caught a typo there. Both the “Friend” and the “Giver” personalities have the same code (ESFJ). Although, when you look at the short listing, Friend has ESFP. So which is it?

Yes you caught that typo. I actually saw it, but haven’t been able to fix it. A giver is a ESFJ. A Friend is a ESFP

• Ray says:

Right then, thanks for the clarification. Oh, by the way – great job on putting this interesting piece of work together. My test report had me pinned as a Teacher, and I found that it suited me almost perfectly. Thank you for this!

Thank you :) I put a lot of work into the personality test. It should be accurate because I used many professional testing systems to make it. If you can learn to spot other personalities it will really change the way you see and communicate with others.

2. katie says:

How do you view the types? I click on the link and it sends me down the page to nothing that’s clickable :(

3. Aaron says:

Derek, thanks for the great resource. I’m having a group of my 12-graders use your test to determine their type. I’d then like them to customize your type reports, complete with their own pic and bio info. It will be a part of their portfolio. I noticed that, for me, some of the fonts on the report are defaulting. I must not have some of your fonts. Any chance you could provide a font set with these reports? Thanks again for the resource.

That is really cool :) I wish I had a teacher like you, but now that I think back I did have a few great teachers. I use Arial and Marker Felt Wide. Here is a link to download Marker Felt Wide. If you still have a problem with some font I missed tell me what it is and I’ll get it. I can also eliminate the fonts all together if you want? I’m happy to help you out. What program will your students use for editing?

4. Aaron says:

Thanks much! The fonts seemed to help. Now the four letter code in the upper left corner of the profiles isn’t correct. For example, on the Dreamer (me) is says IIFA. Is that also a font issue?

Thanks again. The students are enjoying learning about themselves and how they relate to others.

You’re very welcome. Sorry about the confusion with the codes. They are actually based off on a Myers Briggs code. At the time that made sense to do, but now it doesn’t. If you just refer to the personalities using the code names like Bulls, Recipe Followers, etc. like I have below that should help until I change the personality report codes. I normally take all of the specifics very seriously when I make things like this and then make one strange decision that I wish I hadn’t. If you really want your students to get an eye opening experience, introduce them to meta-programming. It will explain exactly how they make decisions and it will help to eliminate nearly evert disagreement they may ever have. Here are those videos NLP Meta-Programs, Meta-Programs Pt 2, Meta-Programs Pt 3, NLP Meta Programs Pt 4.

Duty Seekers

Value Seekers

ENFJ – Teachers
      ENFP – Jumping Beans
      INFJ – Counselors
      INFP – Dreamers

5. Daniel says:

Hey, can I please get the name of the person in the ISTP – Calculator’s picture? I’m not to concerned about the others though. By the way I think this is an awesome test and I’m grateful that I got the chance to do it.

Thank you very much :) I’m glad you enjoyed it. The man on the test is Alan Greenspan. I picked the celebrities based off of either reading biographies by or about the people. I thought it may be nice to have a face to go with the reports

6. jessica says:

Hi derek,you’re a like a genious for me :) thank you a lot for all you’re doing.But I’ve a problem..I don’t find the direct link for the test,where is it?thank you,bye

7. ZHG says:

I got the result as both ISTP and INTP, is it possible to get 2 personalities ?? and as I got bad scores at university I doubt this will be accurate enough as a test >_<
    Anyway, the test looks interesting

8. Bianca says:

Im having a little trouble finding the questions, are they on the video?

9. Ashkano says:

10. dexter says:

hi may i know where do i get the questions from?

11. dexter says:

are you an inventor otherwise known as an ENTP?

12. Ben Lovrić says:

Could somebody email me the questions? I can’t access the video from here, and wouldn’t be able to hear it if I could.

Thanks very much in advance

~BL
    PS/ My email is xiauda@gmail.com if you can’t see it

13. Christina Flores says:

I clicked on the link to download the quiz and it downloaded the sheet where you input your answers… And then I tried the second link that was supposed to be for the answer sheet and it also gave me the answer sheet. Where do I get the quiz at?