Ivy Veronica Banas

Little IvyMy wife gave birth to my second daughter tonight at 9:52. Her name is Ivy Veronica and at birth she weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces.

The whole process went extremely fast. My wife alerted me to contractions at 6:30 pm and we were at the hospital by 7:25 pm. She received an epidural at 9:25 pm and about 6 minutes after the doctor walked into the room she was born!

I won’t be able to sleep much, so if anyone has any questions, leave them below.

Pictures from the First 2 Days

10 Responses to “Ivy Veronica Banas”

1. Thom Abeles says:

Congratulations from Florida!

2. Lucas says:

Congratulations on the new family member! Let’s hope that whatever she will be doing in the future, she will devote equal passion, energy and commitment to it. The world will be better then… As far as you and your wife are concerned, I wish you as many children as you want. One son (at least!) to play baseball with and a few daughters to make you confused when come home with their boyfriends 😉

Thank you very much 🙂 I’m done having babies. Two daughters is definitely going to be enough. It will be fun to teach them while watching them grow. I think they are getting a good head start. My 3 year old told her mom this morning that dad was irritating her 🙂

3. r0n says:

Congrats Derek sir 🙂 . r0n with all the best Wishes from India

4. Ravi says:

Hearty Congratulations Derek 🙂
    May God bless you and your family

5. tai says:

Dear sir

I would like to thank you for everything you have given us and i thank God for what he has given you and your wife I wish you both many sunny days and eternal sunshine in your lives

congratulations once again

Thank you very much for the kind words 🙂 I feel quite blessed in life and I have to tell you that I have felt much better since I started making these videos for everyone. I almost never receive negative comments and it feels very good to provide people all over the world a free education. I’m doing my best to make more videos more quickly. I’m very happy that you enjoy them – Derek