I have received numerous requests to make more cooking recipes so to day I’ll show you my cheese polenta recipe with mushroom sauce! I absolutely love delicious food that I can make quickly. It took me under 13 minutes to make everything you see in this video. Minus the 1 hour soaking time for the dried mushrooms. If you don’t have an hour then feel free to replace the dried mushrooms with another cup of what ever other mushrooms you have on hand.
When you make polenta like this it tastes amazingly rich. Then when we add the mushroom sauce that takes it completely over the top. The ingredients follow the video.
if you like videos like this it helps if you share them on Google Plus with a click here
Instructions for the 3 Cheese Polenta
1. Simmer on High or Medium High:
2. When it starts to boil add:
3. And, stir until the clumps are gone and it starts to bubble ( About 3 Minutes ).
4. Then add the cheeses and stir. You are done!
Instructions for the Mushroom Sauce
1. If you have 1/2 Cups of Dried Mushrooms soak them in 1 Cup of Warm Water for 1 hour
2. Add the following to a pan on high and whisk to form a Roux
3. Add 2 Cups of Chicken Stock and 2 Cloves of Garlic.
4. Whisk until the lumps are gone.
5. Fry 8 ounces of Mushrooms in a pan and add them to the sauce above.