No Videos for a Bit

SadHi Everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be making videos and I won’t answer questions for about a week. A very special person past away and I want to spend more time with my family.

Please if you know anyone that has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc. Force them to stop eating meat, dairy, eggs and fat.

I tried to help and I failed, but that doesn’t mean you have to. Don’t give up on your loved ones. Keep trying so they can live a long and healthy life.

79 Responses to “No Videos for a Bit”

1. Dianna says:

So sorry for your loss. We can open a door for someone, but only they can walk through it. You didn’t fail, you tried and that’s really all you can do.

2. Ankur says:

Sorry to hear about your loss Derek. May the departed soul rest in peace.

3. KL says:

I am sorry for your lost. Please receive my condolences.

4. Jean DeZonia says:

I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope you are alright. Mourn and take your time, we will all be here once you get back.

5. Marko Milijic says:

my condolences 🙁

6. Mohd says:

I will pray for you

7. Vilmar says:

Sorry for your loss.

8. Roni says:

I’m so sorry to hear that 🙁

9. AL says:

We are very sorry to hear that 🙁

10. Parker says:

I hope you all the best.

11. Jerry Arekhandia says:

Accept my heartfelt condolence. Wish you the fortitude to bear the loss. May his/her soul rest in peace.
    I discoverd your site some weeks back and i must use this opportunity to appreciate your works.

12. David A. Jones says:

I’m sorry for your lost, Derek.

13. Chisinus says:

I am so sorry to hear about this. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for your loss.

I have watched lots of your videos. They are great! Thank you.

14. May says:

Please accept my sincere condolences at the loss of your loved one.

your tutorials appreciator,

15. Fernando says:

Sorry to hear that but you are extremely right it was very very difficult to force or help people to stop them from eating meat, fat etc.
    People that eat too much daily because it was a habit for them already. Like me, I use to eat more on vegetable to replace meat. I believe it had taken me a year to do that. My wife support me and we work together. I didn’t stop to eat meat but just minimize the amount daily.

16. PhYtOn says:

I feel sorry for you man :'(

17. David North says:

So sorry to hear that. Don’t blame yourself, you tried and that’s the best you can do. Try and remember that you genuinely help so many others through your work everyday (including myself).

Our condolences,

18. Mike says:

Condolences. Thanks for all you do.

19. Rodrigo Nogueira says:

it’s been a while since I’m following your tutorials and videos in general and let me tell you that you are an amazing person and deserve all the best, the world needs more generous people like you.
    This is actually my first post to your videos, and although not for the best reasons, I couldn’t help to leave a message of my condolences to you and your family for the latest events.

We all understand you need to be with your family right now more than ever.
    Take care and be well soon.

Hugs from Portugal
    Rodrigo Nogueira

20. James Hollingsworth says:

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I have dealt with the loss of loved ones and I know how hard it can be. We all will be patiently waiting for your return. “Till next time..”

21. Israel Nemlich says:

Hello Derek,
    May God bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.

22. Amina says:

so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

23. Carrie says:

Dear Derek,

Your website and videos and the way you share valuable information with us is so inspiring, I just want to say thank you.

Feel sorry for hearing this sad news. Hope everything is getting normal again soon.

24. Terry Rau says:

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know its tough to guide people in health and fitness. I am one of them, I recently had a weight loss challenge at work, I actually won, lost 50lbs – but I’ve discovered a few things about myself – 1. it has to come from within mentally. people that tell me i need to do something, makes me dig in and not do the correct thing. and the mental game with myself is the biggest part to eating right and exercise. 2. I actually don’t miss dairy and smaller meals are attainable and functional 3. i am actually getting better a basketball at 45 y/o, thanks to my 17 y/o. Again sorry to hear, and enjoy the memories of ones past and time with the family.

Thank you for the kind message 🙂 I will make a tutorial very soon that will cover the results from the largest nutrition studies. I think there is so much bad information of there that I need to break everything down.

I have been experimenting on myself for the past few years to see what really works. It basically comes down to eating fruit, vegetables and grains while avoiding fat. That doesn’t sound very good though because we need to enjoy ourselves as well. My goal is to break everything down and then make recipes that taste better then the garbage. I’ll give everything away for free and no there are no supplements and other nonsense required. I’ll upload it as soon as I’m happy with it.

25. Omkar says:

Really Sorry to hear about your loss. May your special person Rest In Peace!!

Please take care!!
    God Bless

26. Anonymous says:

I am so sorry for your loss. I will try to help my loved ones and also cut down on my own meat intake.

27. royal says:

28. Mohammad alaween says:

My god please him , i will pray for him

29. Muniesh says:

Take care and please accept my heartfelt.condolences. May the memories of time spent together with your special person bring comfort and warmth to the grieving heart of you and everyone else concerened

30. John says:

Sorry for your loss 🙁

31. Shree says:

I am sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.

32. Lavanya says:

Sorry to hear this. Hope you have all the courage and strength to come out of this tragedy.

33. Bill says:

Sorry to hear about your loss, Derek. Yes, take your time in the grieving process. You do excellent work.

34. Justin says:

I’ve been tracking your android development series and wonder why there were not any updates. You are beast. I am completely impressed with your material and love the way you cover everything so nonchalantly – its great encouragement. 🙂

I wish I could give a hug at this time. Enjoy time with your family and thank you so much for enlightenment you provide.

35. Pradeep says:

I am so sorry to hear that. It is really very painful when we lost ours. This is life It will take time, Just leave on time everything will be ok. God bless you.

36. Omar says:

I’m terribly sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences…
    Life goes on, God takes some things away from ya and gives others in exchange.
    I just found about your channel today when I was searching for an MVC tut, and from what I’ve seen in that video and your other videos, you really deserve the best things in life especially for the good knowledge and experience you’re giving to the ones who seek them while expecting no return.

37. Frank J. says:

A lot of positive energy for you, but also thank you for your infomation. Sometimes you wonder where people get lost in real life if they vanish online. So my condolences and even some more energy to focus on the important stuff in life

38. Swati says:

Oh sorry for your loss. I am also going through similar emotions but really life goes on. I try to concentrate more on other things so I don’t get depressed. So keep doing which makes you happy and satisfied.

I wish you recover from this soon.

39. sean says:

what you do is greatly appreciated. I wish you divine peace in this time. I know we all understand only 0.1 % or less of this universe and divinity. I know we all live in a spec of dust of a planet midst trillions of galaxies.
    We freedom we all seek is always with us supported by the infinite power i call it god some call it energy some life force. It creates and destroys all form. May you find solace and peace knowing ur loved one and their presence will always be there with you beyond space, time and form.
    Thank you for your presence and being in this spec of dust of the planet and helping without expecting financial gain if we need more people like you I am inspired.

40. Kevin Beydler says:

Is there anything you can’t do? You should revive that fallen special person and then make some video tutorials on that. When they say you can do whatever you set your mind to, you definitely prove it. You have all the answers, you know everything, now we show you the support for such a loss. Thanks for all the videos. Don’t give up.

I believe that anyone can accomplish most anything. It is just a matter of finding the right guides and never giving up. We are very blessed to have something as wonderful as the internet and each other. Thank you for the nice message 🙂