Win a Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GiveawayAnyone that creates an Android app and submits a link below has a chance to win both a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and a Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch. They have a combined value of $814. I pay for shipping any place in the world.

Feel free to use any software to make the app. The deadline for entering is November 31st, 2014. The odds of winning are probably going to be 1 in 50. You can only enter one app per person. If you entered an app in the previous contest feel free to enter again. Best of luck to everyone 🙂

22 Responses to “Win a Samsung Galaxy Note 3”

1. Jeff says:

Well now that you mentioned that apps from the previous contest can enter then I might as well submit my app again 🙂 Unfortunately I didn’t participate in the new contest because I was too busy this month with other things and didn’t have the time to devote to building a new app (although I wish I had)

I’m working on uploading it to the play store right now. Just wanted to submit this before the deadline. I’ll reply to this comment once I’ve finished the App store submission.

2. Johnny says:

Here’s my first app ever… I was hoping to get a better version submited but then I realized you said nov 31th… Which I though it was now (the day after nov 30th) but today is Dec 1st…
    So I better submit something.

3. aron says:

I am not new to software development but a newbie as far as Android. Your web site / videos are extremely useful. Thanks.

here is one of my first Apps – should be up on in the next two weeks.

4. Tony S. says:

I just found you. went through watching Android development for beginners 1-22 last week, and now starting over again but working through the programs presented. I LOVE how I can find out whats possible quickly by watching you speed through things. I have not done any previous Java programming and its been over 10 yrs since I have looked at C++ programming.

Thank You. programming is not my fun thing to do, but good to know I can do what I want and not stuck with the programs available in the world.

5. Powell says:

Hi Derek.

Thank You for a great job at making tutorial. I appreciate Your time & passion.

Here is my app:

6. Glen Young says:

Great videos. I started a few months ago with your videos to releasing this game.

I appreciate I have missed the deadline, but was hoping I could still enter.

7. Mark says:

What is the last date for app submission.