People tell me all of the time that they would eat healthier, but they don’t have time, the food isn’t any good, it’s to expensive, etc.
For those people I present my Perfect Roasted Chicken!
This is the healthiest way to cook chicken! It requires less than 10 minutes in prep time!! It cost less than $7 to make this Roasted Chicken!!!
So, let’s get cooking!
Perfect Roasted Chicken Ingredients
- Slow Cooker: I use the Crock-Pot SCVC609SS which cost me $30
- 2 Stocks of Celery Chopped Big
- 2 Onions Quartered
- 2 Carrots Chopped Big
- 1/4 Cup Basil
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- 2 TB Dried Oregano
- Enough Water to Fill to 1/2 in from the Top of the Crock-Pot
- Chicken 4.5 – 5.5 lb
Perfect Roasted Chicken Cooking Instructions
- Cut everything up as directed
- Remove unwanted parts from the chicken
- Stuff 1 Onion inside chicken
- Brush chicken with olive oil
- Add salt and pepper to both sides of chicken
- Add equal amounts of herbs to both sides of chicken
- Cook chicken on High for 1 hour
- Cook on low from 6 to 8 hours
That’s it! Now you’ll have a perfect roast chicken waiting for you when you get home from work.
Till next Time