If you know how to roast vegetables, you’ll be able to make them taste as if they have been fried. I’ll jump right to it. Here are the simple steps:
1. Pick your vegetable. It should be solid ex: Asparagus, Beans, Brussels Sprouts, Peppers, Onions, Root Vegetables, Squash, etc.
2. Cut the vegetables into uniform pieces, that are some what thick.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
4. Spray a pan lightly with PAM spray.
5. Lay the vegetables on the pan, in a single layer.
6. Roast the vegetables for 10 minutes.
7. Flip the vegetables and put back on a single layer.
8. Cook the vegetables for an additional 10 minutes, til brown.
Tada, beautiful roasted vegetables. Next I will provide you with a ton of recipes. Some you’ll love, others you may not, but there will definitely be enough to get you going.