Perfect Personality Test

Type Personality TestThe most popular request, has been for a Personality Test that is easy to understand and usable. I have provided a few simple tests in the past, but in this article I’ll go over a test that is actually very useful.

I have combined the Myers-Briggs, Kiersey and numerous other tests into one. I then got rid of all the jargon and explain in detailed reports:

• Your Gifts
  • Your Weaknesses
  • Why you Disagree with others
  • How to Improve Communication with others
  • And much more…

If you find this article helpful, please click here

so more people can find this 🙂

Personality Test Questions

Yes I know there are many questions here, but to get the most accurate results you need to answer them. The answer sheet for this quiz, follows the questions. Download the personality test here.

Personality Test Quiz Sheet

Here is your quiz sheet. Fill out your answers from left to right. Then you have to add up your results at the bottom of the sheet. If you score an equal amount in both columns in a column, pick the second or right letter option.

Personality-Quiz-Sheet

Now that you have your results, watch the following video’s that will explain your personality along with all of the others.

[adsense]

Detailed Personality Reports

Most websites require you give them personal information for reports like these. Not me! Below just click on your custom report, based off of the name given to your personality, and your good to go.

Personality Type Reports

You can download every report at once for free here! (Scribd No Longer Provides Free Downloads)

Now that you have your 4 letter personality code, it is time to get your report. Yes, I know everyone else charges for this stuff. My reports however are free.

If you like articles like this share it

Duty Seekers

COUNSELOR

Counselor-Report

DREAMERS

Dreamer-Report

Zipped Archive

What’s Next?

You determine what I cover here and on YouTube! The next article will go into more detail on the individual personality types.

If you want more, leave comments below telling me what you want. I read them and they direct me toward all future projects.

Till Next Time

Think Tank

13 Responses to “Perfect Personality Test”

1. Sam says:

Apparently, I could not view the Personality Test Quiz because it is blocked in Canada. 🙁

2. ZHG says:

I got the result as both ISTP and INTP, is it possible to get 2 personalities ?? and as I got bad scores at university I doubt this will be accurate enough as a test >_<
    Anyway, the test looks interesting

3. Trisha Paniczko says:

This was absolutely amazingly accurate!!! Kinda of wierd. Because I looked at some of the other personalities. And the one I found out I am, is ME!!! Although I don’t like the name, Jumping Bean 🙁 How about Loves Everything!!! Thank you for doing this.

I’m glad you enjoyed it 🙂 Sorry about the name, but I couldn’t think of anything that worked better then the little jumping beans I had as a child. Loves everything works

4. Ruby Q says:

How do I get to view my scores I can’t seem to find it but I did the test can you send my a link please thanks

5. Yani says:

your site is great!! I think you should make the answering system a little easier (seeing as I didn’t have a printer and was so very confused at trying to figure out my results)
    other than that your site it great and I appreciate it!
    Can I suggest something for a future test?
    I love how this one tells you how to deal with others and such.
    But what about a test about the stuff you didn’t know?
    Like your inner fears or how you handle emotions or how our mind reacts in situations and why.
    I think it would be so amazing!
    ex:
    Your in a white room. everything is white. the walls, the floors, the roof, and their are no windows or doors.
    How do you feel?
    I personally put that I would feel scared, anxious, sad, trapped.
    What did you put?
    what ever you answered is your inner true feelings about death.
    Stuff like that! 🙂
    I hate to sound like Im complaining I just think it would be such an amazing addition to what you already have 🙂

Thank you very much 🙂 I’m currently working on a bunch of new tests based on psychoanalysis. Thank you very much for the input. The only reason I stopped making psychology videos is because people stopped asking for them. I still have a great deal of information in my head to share on the topic

6. Kate says:

The test was very interesting 🙂 I got a result ISFP 😀 I would really like to know what it means now 😛

7. Hi Derek this was quite interesting… I just have some questions. Please reply. Can one change his personality? Is it possible? Or if such a thing occurs should it be called faking? Should bad experiences change one’s personality? I am right now feeling more reserved while I was extremely spirited a couple of years ago.

A person only changes their personality after a major life event normally. It isn’t something you should try to do because it can mess up your decision making process.

The best thing to do is to improve your self esteem. That is done by challenging your self to conquer fears, or to complete complex tasks. Going sky diving for example may change your personality 🙂

Personality is all based around how we make decisions. These decision making tools are developed over ones life. For example if you find you make the best decisions when you look for some one you trust and then follow their guidance that becomes a good way to make decisions for you. That doesn’t mean it is wrong to instead make decisions on your own though.

I hope that makes sense?